Redback Compact 100w PA Amplifier
The Redback Compact 100w PA amplifier is perfect for commercial applications.
Utilising only 1RU of rack space, this range of Redback power amplifiers is available in three power ratings of 30W, 60W and 100W RMS. They lend themselves perfectly for installations requiring individual zone amplifiers. Simply choose a power rating according to the wattage required for each zone. All models operate on 240V ac or 24V dc for battery backup operation.
The input configuration of one 3-pin XLR and dual RCA sockets offers a great degree of flexibility for your system design. The 3-pin XLR, with phantom power, can be adjusted for either balanced mic level (3mV) or balanced line level (2V) via a rear mounted trimpot. The RCA sensitivity is DIP switch adjustable for 100mV or 1V.
The circuit includes protection features in case of output over voltage, over current and over temperature.
All are self resetting once the fault condition is removed. Visual indication via front panel LEDs display amplifier status at all times.
100V Line Amplifier for Commercial Installations
- Compact 1RU 19” rack mount design
- Overload limiting
- Over voltage limiting
- On demand fan cooling
- Over temperature shut down protection
- Dual input connectors
- Variable input sensitivities
- 240V ac / 24V dc operation
- Distortion: < 0.5%, @ 1kHz
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 15kHz, -3dB
- Output line: 100V
- Mic sensitivity: XLR balanced 2mV to 2V
- Line sensitivity: RCA 100mV/1V
- Signal to noise ratio: > 80 dB
- Inputs: 3 pin XLR balanced / dual RCA
- 24V dc power: Pluggable screw terminals
- 240V ac power: IEC power connector
- Speaker output: Pluggable screw terminals
- Current Draw: 160mA Standby, 8.5A Full @ 24V dc
- Protection: 4A ac & 10A dc breaker
- Dimensions: ≈ 483W x 210D x 44H
- Weight: ≈ 6kg
Click here to return to shop.